You have to select the Category of tickets, It's Mandatory.
Dehli Eye (Giant Wheel)
Weekdays Rs. 250
Weekends Rs. 250
Weekdays Rs. 250
Weekends Rs. 250
Combo (Amusement Ride & Water Park)
Weekdays Rs. 600
Weekends Rs. 700
Weekdays Rs. 500
Weekends Rs. 600
Couple Combo (Amusment Ride & Water Park)
Weekdays Rs. 1000
Weekends Rs. 1200
Delhi Eye 45-m high giant wheel which is housed in an amusement park in Kalindi Kunj is all set to roll.
Major landmarks which can be seen through this Delhi Eye Giant Wheel are Qutub Minar and Red Fort to Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Humayun's Tomb and a bird's-eye view of Connaught Place can be seen also.
Delhi Eye, Kalindi Kunj,
Kalindi Kunj Rd, New Delhi,
Attractions Available at Delhi Eye
The water park is an exciting and thrilling amusement park which has lots and lots of splashes of water on each ride. Be prepared for a skin soaking time as you traverse the maze of amazing water rides that we have lined up for you! From downhill waterslides to our large wave pool, we have it all! Spending a day at Delhi Rides’ water park is one of the best ways to enjoy your summer vacations in the Delhi heat. The Delhi Rides water park is at par with the best water parks out there. There are limitless rides to provide you with endless hours of fun!
If you love dancing in general, then all-day our rain dance party will simply blow your mind! Enjoy the best of both worlds with the respite from the heat from swimming and all the fun of a disco. This scorching heat has left very few options for fun lovers to go and enjoy themselves in the day time. The Rain Dance comes to the rescue! Bring along your dancing buddies and sway to the latest Bollywood, Techno and Bhangra beats re-mixed live by our very own DJ!
The first thing you will encounter when you enter Delhi Rides is the awesome music that sets the tone for our amusement park. Our live DJ is ‘hard at work’ to play the most happening tunes for all of you. We make sure that only the best and the latest songs are played at Delhi Rides to set the tone. Whatever you do and wherever you go at Delhi Rides, you will definitely come out humming one of the popular tunes played by our Live DJ!
Giant wheel 200 ft height, only 1 of its kind in India, AC Capsules, Recorded historic story while rotating in capsules. VIP Capsules available for small private event for 5-6 people. Spectacular View of Delhi in Day and Night. It completes one rotation in 20 minutes which provide you a complete time to enjoy beautiful Delhi.
Delhi Rides is like a world full of wonders for both children and adults alike. Chug along the family train that takes you across the entire park and for a laid back view of the park while you enjoy all the sights. It’s also a fun ride for the little ones and a great way to get around the park! If you have come in a large group, then the best way to get around the park and to explore it is by getting aboard the Family Train. Sit back and relax and enjoy the sights and interesting rides as you journey through our amusement park!
This theme park caters to everyone including serious thrill junkies. The Ranger is one such ride that will definitely blow you away! It will literally swing you into the air where you will find yourself suspended upside-down, hundreds of feet into the air for a couple of heart-stopping seconds. Go on this ride only if you’re daring enough! The Ranger is a ride that was designed and developed in 1981. It is basically a ride inspired by the swing of a pendulum. The minimum height required for a person to be allowed onto this ride is 48 inches or taller!
A bumper car ride is a lot of fun especially for bad drivers! Infact, to enjoy bumper car rides thoroughly, it is mandatory to be a bad driver for maximum fun and laughs! If you’re in a group and you have a crush on someone, let them know by bumping their car more than others! We promise that you will have a fun time on this classic joy ride. If you have come in a large group, then you can split yourselves into two teams and play ‘tag’ during the bumper car game. However, the general objective of this game is to bump as many cars as you can for maximum fun, enjoyment and laughter!
The dragon is a mythical creature that appears in Chinese fables and films and mostly conjures images of fear. However, the dragon ride in comparison is a polite roller-coaster ride for those uninitiated into the world of seriously thrilling rides such as the Ranger. You will find many fun rides like the dragon to suit your pace of fun at our theme park!
If the word ‘frisbee’ makes you think of a plastic disc that you threw in the air for your friends or pet to catch, then think again. Behind this seemingly innocent name is a giant Frisbee that will hurl you hundreds of feet into the air and back again! The Frisbee is an innovative amusement park ride that has a circular gondola which seats people. This gondola is attached to a pendulum which is connected to a sturdy base. Once the ride starts, those seated on the gondola will be swung at massive arcs of 170 degrees to a full 360 degrees in the air!
For the convenience of our patrons and to cater to the needs of each and every member of your family, from the youngest child to senior citizens we have thought of everything. The swing chairs is one such special touch for those who require a place to sit. When waiting for children to go on the next ride, the waiting lines can be long and maybe even a bit monotonous for family members. Each ride time can typically take anything from 15 – 25 minutes depending on the rush!
6 D Theatre
The 6-D theatre is an upcoming attraction globally and makes Delhi Rides one of the important places to visit in Delhi. We have 6 senses, so why should we limit ourselves to films in 3D? The state-of-the-art 6D theatre lets you take a very realistic ride into a thrilling theatrical production that will have all your senses come alive! From motion controlled seating, to sensations on your skin, smells and sights that will trick your mind into blurring the lines between reality and projection. This will definitely be a ride that your mind won’t forget!
Delhi Rides is one of the few amusement parks in Delhi that caters to people of all ages. It is like a complete fun and food village and theme park in Ohkla replete with fun rides and recreation. For families with toddlers, the kids zone allows you a space to unwind and relax with your child in the outdoors. It has a number of games that will keep you and your children engaged for hours on end!
Terms & Conditions
- This is your park. Please help us to keep it clean. Use dustbins for waste etc.
- Print out is mandatory for entry in park.
- Use spittoons whenever required.
- Please stand in queue and maintain discipline.
- In case of any missing child/relative, please seek the help of Reception/Hospitality.
- Please intimate Security Office in case any lost and found material.
- Visitors are requested to leave the ride as soon as their tum is over. In case of any repeat or double ride, please stand in queue again and wait for Your tum.
- Please give change and get your coupon for any food article. Please count Your cash before leaving the window.
- Pet dogs/animals shall not be allowed to enter into the park.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry arms, pistols etc. inside the park. Please seek the help of Security Officer for keeping the arms in safe condition And get the paid acknowledgment /receipt.
- Please beware of pick pockets. Management shall not be held responsible on any account.
- Some of the rides are strictly prohibited for old persons, heart-patients, Persons suffering from high blood pressure, nervous disorders etc. Please Following the instructions as detailed on the notice board of each ride.
- Children below 7 years are also advised to enjoy children rides in the Children areas.
- Please do not enter or board any vacant ride in the park without the presence of Operator, Security Guard/responsible field officer.
- In case of school children. teachers should keep them in queue and always Take preventive measures for maintaining discipline amongst the students and should own full responsibility for their safety from every angle.
- Please contact Security Dept. /Security Officer for any help required.
- In case of natural calamity/rains etc., the tickets once purchased, shall not be refunded.
- Expectant mothers, persons with heart conditions, nervous disorder, and high blood pressure should avoid some of the rides as described on the notice boards of each ride inside the park.
Select Date and Quantity
- 1. Tickets can't be booked on the same day of visit.
- 2. Mon - Thu are Considered as Week Days.
- 3. You have to show your booking ID to get your tickets.
- 4. Child - Above 90 C.M & Below 12 Yrs.
- 5. Once Ticket Will Be Sold Not Be Refundable Or Non Adjustable in Any Circumtances.